Once upon a time, my mother bought me a Red Chief Tablet and a fat pencil. Both of these items were supposed to be for school, but I flipped to the first page and wrote a story. Ever since that day, even though I graduated to notebooks, binders and computers – I’ve been writing stories. Some of them were published as nonfiction articles and later – nonfiction books. Some of them I crafted as short stories and later – novels.
But whether I’m working in my office, sitting at a traffic light or observing the intricacies of people – I’m always writing.
Bio: RJ Thesman, author of the Life at Cove Creek Series, specializes in communications. As an author and writing coach, her credits include :
* 700+ articles
* 2 nonfiction books
* 3 novels
* 14 anthologies
* 6 Chicken Soup books
* Columnist for Johnson’s County Gazette
* Contributing writer for Crosswalk.com
With years of experience, RJ is a respected writer, coach and speaker. As a Certified Coach, RJ specializes in Communications and Personal Development.
- As a writer, RJ draws from a lifetime of experience and research.
- As a coach, RJ helps other wordsmiths move toward their writing dreams.
- These concepts follow through in her speaking venues as RJ shares the best way to Do It Write.
©2010 RJ Thesman – All Rights Reserved