Once upon a time, my mother bought me a Red Chief Tablet and a fat pencil. Both of these items were supposed to be for school, but I flipped to the first page and wrote a story. Ever since that day, even though I graduated to notebooks, binders and computers – I’ve been writing stories. Some of them were published as nonfiction articles and later – nonfiction books. Some of them I crafted as short stories and later – novels.
But whether I’m working in my office, sitting at a traffic light or observing the intricacies of people – I’m always writing.
Bio: As an author, editor and writing coach, my credits include :
* 800+ articles
* 14 nonfiction books
* 5 novels
* included in 14 anthologies
* 6 Chicken Soup books
* Columnist for Johnson’s County Gazette
With years of experience, my greatest joy is helping my clients hold their books in their hands. As a Certified Life Coach, I specialize in Communications – helping Writers birth their Words.
- As a writer, I draw from a lifetime of experience in writing and publishing.
- As a coach, I help other wordsmiths move toward their writing dreams.
- As an editor, I help other writers polish their manuscripts without losing their voices.
- These concepts follow through in my speaking venues as I share the best way to Do It Write.
©2022 RJ Thesman – All Rights Reserved