Once upon a time, my mother bought me a Red Chief Tablet and a fat pencil. Both of these items were supposed to be for school, but I flipped to the first page and wrote a story. Ever since that day, even though I graduated to notebooks, binders and computers – I’ve been writing stories. Some of them were published as nonfiction articles and later – nonfiction books. Some of them I crafted as short stories and later – novels.
But whether I’m working in my office, sitting at a traffic light or observing the intricacies of people – I’m always writing.
- 700 articles
- 4 nonfiction books
- 3 novels
- 13 anthologies
- 5 Chicken Soup books
- Columnist for Johnson’s County Gazette
- Member American Association of Christian Counselors, Kansas Authors Club, Heart of America Christian Writers Network and the Christian Writers Fellowship.
With years of experience, RJ is a respected writer, coach and speaker. As a Certified Life Coach, RJ specializes in Communications and Personal Development.
- As a writer, RJ draws from a lifetime of experience and research.
- As a coach, RJ helps other wordsmiths move toward their writing dreams.
- These concepts follow through in her speaking venues as RJ shares the best way Find Hope When Life Unravels.